The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
1. Information We Collect
- Data Received from end user : On behalf of customer for its end users/subscribers, notification data is collected to send notification on web and mobile.
- List and Email Information: When we receive your customer List or create an email with the Services, we have and may access the data on your list and the information in your email.
- Information from your Use of the Service: We may get information about how and when you use the Services, store it in log files associated with your account, and link it to other information we collect about you. This information may include, for example, your IP address, time, date, browser used, and actions you’ve taken within the application.
- Web Tracking: When you user our services, we track your Members/customers, we may track behavior such as who opened/clicked on the products. We do that to measure the performance of our products activated by you and to show you the analytics behavior and reports about how your campaign performed and what actions your Subscribers took also it may be used improve our features for specific segments to Members.
- Security: We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
2. Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer- and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
5. Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information we hold, or you have a concern about the way in which we have handled any privacy matter please use our contact form to get in touch. You may also contact us by postal mail or email at:
Attn. Privacy Officer
A-301, Anmol Space,
Indore – 452001